... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Ramps & Roasted Pork


The pork-flavored ramps and the ramp-flavored pork were fantastic in terms of taste.

It's just too bad the whole experiment was wasted on a tough-as-boot-leather hunk of swine from WalMart.

I give it 3 out of 5 I should have bought my meat at Julian's or Food Fair or even Krogers.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

I have to admit when you said this was Ramp Week I was expecting something a little more, uh...skateboardy.

But I gotta say I like looking at all of that food. Good stuff CeeJay.

Sunday, March 29, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home