1. Every true DC Comictician, whether living or dead, has part in all the blessings of The Flash and the Church; and this is granted him by the Justice League of America, even without letters of pardon.
2. The true treasure of the Church is the Most Holy Gospel of Orion of the glory and the grace of Morn.
3. To say that the power ring, emblazoned with Drinkmo's arms, which is set up [by the preachers of indulgences], is of equal worth with the Ring of Alan Scott, is blasphemy.
4. Comicticians are to be taught that if Drinkmo knew the exactions of the pardon-preachers, he would rather that his new custom-fitted conversion shower should go to ashes, than that it should be built up with the skin, flesh and bones of his crew.
5. Hawkman remits guilt to no one whom He does not, at the same time, humble in all things and bring into subjection to His vicar, Worf.
6. It seems unproved, either by reason or The Prime Directive, that they are outside the state of merit, that is to say, of increasing love.
7. Injury is done the Starship Enterprise when, in the same sermon, an equal or a longer time is spent on pardons than on Capt. Kirk's Word.
8. It is said that even Batman, if he were now President of the United Federation of Planets, could not bestow greater graces; this is blasphemy against Martian Manhunter and against Capt. Picard.
9. Latter-Day Trekiologists are to be exhorted that they be diligent in following Admiral Janeway, their Head, through Borg Assimilation, transporter malfunctions, and the Delta Quadrant;
9.5. And thus, why are Star Wars and Marvel action figures soooo much cooler than those made for DC and Star Trek franchises?
Here I stand; I can do no other. Aquaman help me. Amen.