... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Friday, April 03, 2009

Must. Collect. Them. All.



Wait, I already did, like 20 years ago.

Off to my parents' attic I go!!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Paul Higginbotham said...

When I saw the title to this post I thought it was going to be about Madonna's recent adoption case.

Friday, April 03, 2009  
Blogger Jackie said...

Must be nice to have one of those magical parents attic. Right now I'm buying stuff I broke or threw away twenty years ago....and paying out the azzhole for it!

Friday, April 03, 2009  
Blogger Elvis Drinkmo said...

Junkyard Dog: all time favorite wrestler.

Sunday, April 05, 2009  
Blogger Chris James said...

Ever watched the dog collar match between JYD and Valentine?

Classic.

Monday, April 06, 2009  
Blogger Elvis Drinkmo said...

I'm not sure, Chris. Wonder if they got that up on Youtube.

Monday, April 06, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home