...ASAT 10 All-Time Least Favorite Professional Wrestlers
2. Lex Luger. I hope this was just kayfabe, but he was a total dick to me when I was a kid and tried to get his autograph outside of the Charleston Marriott.
3. John Cena. There is something about him that reminds me of the biggest asshole in my high school. The dumb hand gestures, horrible rapping, and total lack of in-ring talent are just gravy.
4. Sean Waltman. If my best friends were the biggest stars in sports entertainment, I bet I could have gotten a push, too. I'm about his size and have about the same athletic skill (none).
5. Bill Goldberg. Marginal ability aside, I can never forgive him for ending Bret Hart's career with a sloppy kick to the head.
6. Tito Santana. In retrospect, it wasn't his fault that I never liked watching him perform, but the whole always-smiling babyface of the 1980s thing made me sick.
7. Hillbilly Jim. Even as a kid, I hated hixploitation.
8. HHH. Solid worker? Sure. "King of Kings?" No. Son-in-law of the owner? Bingo.
9. El Gigante. He is tall. Really tall. That's it.
10. Paul Roma. Worst. Horseman. Ever.