... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

BrickStreet: In state, on site, and all up in your business

Call me paranoid, but it seems that the gist of the following BrickStreet advert something like "get hurt at work and we will spy on your punk ass, faker."




Don't get me wrong, folks who abuse the worker's comp system make me hurl and I generally have no sympathy when they get their butt cheeks nailed to a tree for it. That said, I hope BrickStreet waits until they have some reliable information before they unleash their private dicks on their clients' injured employees.
.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Donutbuzz said...

Workers' compensation fraud is the exception, not the rule. Brickstreet's propaganda, unfortunately, creates the opposite perception.

Thursday, May 21, 2009  
Blogger MountainLaurel said...

Don't worry...from my limited (and thankfully not personal) dealings with BrickStreet, the investigation begins when they receive the claims.

Turkeys.

Thursday, May 21, 2009  
Blogger Damon said...

Just when i was thinking about catching a good case of the bad back..

Thursday, May 21, 2009  
Blogger All Click said...

I wish it was my job to catch those fakers. I'd probably get carried away with it though.

Thursday, May 21, 2009  
Blogger Chris James said...

A British person getting carried away? With what, biting sarcasm and mild impoliteness? :P

I don't think there is much interaction, though. You pretty much just film them from across the street while eating bear claws and drinking convenience store coffee.

Friday, May 22, 2009  
Blogger tanstaafl said...

I'd like for them to come and watch my neighbor. He has been on disability since back in the 1990's for a bad back. Yeah, right. He can sling bundles of shingles up on the roof, dig those ditches for water and gas lines, and all that good stuff. I sit and watch him do it. Telling the folks at WC and SS does no good. I've tried but no one listens. Hell, within the first three weeks I knew it was faked and called them then to tell them they could use my land as a place to set up their surveillance. No go. So he has been at the trough for at least 14 years that I am sure of.

Sunday, May 24, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home