... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ringtone Death Match

Help me pick my new ringtone. Here are the four remaining contenders:

"Yakety Sax" aka the theme to "The Benny Hill Show
"Real American" aka Hulk Hogan's entrance music
"The Imperial March" aka "Darth Vader's Theme"
"Cool, Cocky, Bad" aka The Honky Tonk Man's entrance music

whatchy'all think?

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

Gotta go with the Yakety Sax tone. It just says "I'm a classic comedy connoisseur."

The other tones just say, "Hey, look at me."

Thursday, May 28, 2009  
Blogger MountainLaurel said...

Personally, I like the Imperial March.

Thursday, May 28, 2009  
Blogger All Click said...

Real American. It's gotta be.

I don't have a fancy ring tone right now, but everytime I get a text I hear The Governator saying" I'm a cop, you idiot".

Thanks for the heads-up about the Weetabix!

Thursday, May 28, 2009  
Anonymous Hoyt said...

Yakety Sax.

Thursday, May 28, 2009  
Blogger Neurotic Atty said...

Yakety Sax! Yakety Sax!

Thursday, May 28, 2009  
Blogger Paul Higginbotham said...

E. None of the above.

How about just a ringing sound?

Thursday, May 28, 2009  
Blogger Blonde Goddess said...

I've got to go with the Benny Hill. Of course I have the Brrring...Brrrring...yep..yep..yep...one from Sesame street so I'm a huge fan of funny ringtones.

Thursday, May 28, 2009  
Anonymous Muze Euterpe said...

Good lord. I agree with Mt. Laurel. (Does happen on occasion)

Imperial March - Darth Vader rules.

Thursday, May 28, 2009  
Blogger Chris James said...

Current tally:

Benny Hill-4
Darth Vader-2
Hulkster-1
Honky-0

Paul: The current setting is a ring that sounds like an old Ma Bell phone, but it works better as a morning alarm.

Friday, May 29, 2009  
Anonymous Jim Ross said...

I vote for Honky Tonk Man. He was one of the few WWF wrestlers I cared to watch.

My wife votes for Imperial March.

If my mother were still with us, she would go for Benny Hill. But I couldn't. A former coworker had that as his ring tone for a while, and when he got a call the rest of us thought we were supposed to run around the room in fast motion.

Friday, May 29, 2009  
Blogger tanstaafl said...

I'll go with the old Ma Bell sound.

So I'm an old geezer!

Monday, June 01, 2009  
Blogger Chris James said...

Yakety wins!!!!

But don't fret, the others are one there, too, for specific people.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home