... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My 10 Most Read News Sites

Here are the top ten sites where I most commonly get my local/national/world news:

1. BBC
2. MSNBC
3. CNN
4. Huntington Herald-Dispatch
5. Politico
6. The Guardian
7. The Independent
8. WSAZ
9. CBS
10. The Times (London)

Hon mention: Charleston Gazette, The Telegraph

*I also read Huffington Post regularly enough to where it would be at about 7. on the list, but that is not so much news as it is people I sort-of agree with about 75% of the time getting overly worked up about random dumb shit (aka a blog).

So where do y'all get your online news?

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger All Click said...

CNN, Wsaz, the Beeb, Reuters and that's about it for "news" news. Sometimes, the Herald-dispatch, and for other news I visit discovery or wired.com.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home