Celebrating John Calvin's 500th Birthday
1. Throwing footstools at Anglican priests.
2. Accepting that I am double predestined to eat whatever my wife makes for dinner.
3. See more old queens than the time I visited Buckingham Palace.
4. Wear a kilt to church despite the fact that no one in my ancestry has been to Scotland in nearly 300 years.
5. Move to Ulster and pretend that it was mine all along, then move (back) to Appalachia.
All joking aside, a hat tip to all of my Reformed and/or Presbyterian on this day of great importance to them.