Huntington Area McDonald's Rankings
2. Washington Ave. One of the fastest drive-thrus in town and they have a high tolerance for special orders.
3. Lavalette. Folks are just nicer in Lavalette. Just ask Jim.
4. Ceredo/Kenova. The fries always seem hotter and saltier in Huntington's Canada.
5. Huntington Mall. The food isn't bad, but it suffers from heavy traffic and the most difficult parking lot/drive-thru to enter and exit of any business in the Tri-State.
6. Route 60 East. It can sometimes be difficult to get out of the drive-thru, especially when stuck behind someone who cannot gauge the stoplight. The PlayLand is also eerily reminiscent of Lord of the Flies.
7. Proctorville. They've fumbled my orders a few too many times over the past decade, but they don't charge sales tax on to-go orders, which is nice.
8. Wal-Mart. Good food, but it usually suffers from a less-than-clean dining area and one has to walk halfway across the store to get to the bathroom.
9. Hal Greer Blvd. I've already bitched ad nauseum about this location. No need to waste any more carpal tunnel injuries on them. They do make good McCafé, however, probably thanks to all of the practice they get from patients and employees of Cabell-Huntington Hospital in need of a caffeine fix.