Top Ten Favorite Beverages of the Moment
2. McDonald's Iced Mocha--Hal Greer McD's makes such a good one that they might catapult themselves waaaay out of the bottom spot on my next ranking.
3. Home-brewed iced green tea with honey and lemon--I heart my iced tea maker.
4. Mountain Dew Game Fuel Horde Red (cherry-citrus)--I usually don't like soft drinks made with sugar/corn syrup, but the mix of caffeine and the smooth, chuggable flavor makes this one a guilty pleasure.
5. Coke Zero--Great taste, it just needs more caffeine.
6. Diet Pepsi--The best of the traditional diet colas.
7. Iced tap water--Can't beat it on price and refreshment.
8. 1% milk--Skim is watery, 2% gets warm too quick.
9. Any strong, dark roast coffee served over ice--My drink when I need to be less cranky in a hurry.
10. Vitaminwater Energy--My favorite of the watered-down Kool-Aid drinks now popping up in bix box store checkout lines.
Hon. mention: Frostop root beer, Coca-Cola, Diet Coke