What I learned from last night's dinner
2. HP Sauce tastes great on Italian sausage.
3. Italian sausage does not go so well with horseradish Dijon mustard.
4. Italian sausage + bread 'n butter pickles = so-so
5. Eggplant grilled on the Foreman looks like a million bucks.
6. Eggplant grilled on the Foreman has the texture of 10 day-old uncovered Jello.
7. Don't over-steam Brussels sprouts.
8. Toddlers love Italian sausage with plain yellow mustard.
9. Not even Famous Dave's Georgia Mustard bbq sauce (the official bbq sauce of all of God's backyard cookouts) can save slimy eggplant.
10. I want Italian sausage at least 3 times per week in my diet.