... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What I learned from last night's dinner

1. The George Foreman Grill is the best way to cook sausages indoors.

2. HP Sauce tastes great on Italian sausage.

3. Italian sausage does not go so well with horseradish Dijon mustard.

4. Italian sausage + bread 'n butter pickles = so-so

5. Eggplant grilled on the Foreman looks like a million bucks.

6. Eggplant grilled on the Foreman has the texture of 10 day-old uncovered Jello.

7. Don't over-steam Brussels sprouts.

8. Toddlers love Italian sausage with plain yellow mustard.

9. Not even Famous Dave's Georgia Mustard bbq sauce (the official bbq sauce of all of God's backyard cookouts) can save slimy eggplant.

10. I want Italian sausage at least 3 times per week in my diet.
.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Hoyt said...

The George Foreman grill is my favorite, and I was really bummed when my mother-in-law dropped ours on the floor and it broke. She replaced it, fortunately, which is probably the nicest thing she's ever done for me.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009  
Blogger All Click said...

I see a typo.

You said three times a week, when you obviously meant three times a day.

Can I get a "Sausage-o's" cereal please?

Tuesday, July 28, 2009  
Blogger Damon said...

The eggplant looks like a prosthetic that could've been used in the original dawn of the dead. I'd happily eat everything else on the plate though.

Thursday, July 30, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home