2009 Fake Emmy Ballot: Supporting Cast
* Jon Cryer, Two and a Half Men
* Kevin Dillon, Entourage
* Neil Patrick Harris, How I Met Your Mother
* Jack McBrayer, 30 Rock
* Tracy Morgan, 30 Rock
* Rainn Wilson, The Office
I'd be perfectly happy if either Morgan or Harris got the win, but McBrayer's Kenneth is the funniest supporting character since Will Arnett's G.O.B Bluth on Arrested Development.
Outstanding Supporting Actress, Comedy
* Kristin Chenoweth, Pushing Daisies
* Jane Krakowski, 30 Rock
* Elizabeth Perkins, Weeds
* Amy Poehler, Saturday Night Live
* Kristen Wiig, Saturday Night Live
* Vanessa L. Williams, Ugly Betty
Wiig is the most consistently funny SNL castmate since Norm Macdonald.
Outstanding Supporting Actor, Drama
* Christian Clemenson, Boston Legal
* Michael Emerson, Lost
* William Hurt, Damages
* Aaron Paul, Breaking Bad
* William Shatner, Boston Legal
* John Slattery, Mad Men
I can't be bothered to bother with any of these shows, so I guess I default to Capt. Kirk.
Outstanding Supporting Actress, Drama
* Rose Byrne, Damages
* Hope Davis, In Treatment
* Cherry Jones, 24
* Sandra Oh, Grey's Anatomy
* Dianne Wiest, In Treatment
* Chandra Wilson, Grey's Anatomy
Again, I don't give a rat's ass about any of these programs, so I suppose I'll give it to one of the Grey's ladies for putting up with Katherine Heigl's diva antics. Since I can't ever forgive any cast member of Arli$$ for what seemed like 35 years of shitty television, Oh gets the wrath and Wilson gets the nod.