... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

More Richwood Facts

  • With apologies to Steve Earle, you never come back from Tioga Road.
  • 95% of WVU fans have never even been to Morgantown. The other 5% went there to visit an uncle in the hospital
  • If your kid moves back to town after college, they probably flunked out due to drugs.
  • If your kid doesn't move back after college, they are probably gay or married a black guy.
  • Don't let your kid go to college.
  • Wide spots in roads are bona fide geographic locations deserving of toponyms.
  • Hinkle Mountain is the best place to cruise 'cause you can get radio stations from both Charleston and Roanoke.
  • The only way not to be disgusted by the smell of ramps in March & April is to eat them as often as possible.
  • At the Last Supper, Christ himself put cole slaw on pizza.
  • Who needs a swimming pool when you got the falls by the motel?
  • Labels: , , , , , , ,

    1 Comments:

    Blogger The Film Geek said...

    Ah, memories...:)

    The "don't let your kid go to college" line brings back a lot of 'em.

    Thursday, August 13, 2009  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home