Ten Sandwiches Made Better By Using Fried Chicken Fillets Rather Than Buns
1. Fried bologna. Cut a radius in the bologna to keep it from curling up, cook it on a extra hot skillet, then serve it with a couple of rings of raw onion and some hot sauce on the fried chicken.
2. BLT. Extra mayo.
3. Grilled cheese. Try using provolone rather than American, though.
4. Big Mac. Don't forget to sub in a third chicken fillet for the bread in the middle.
5. A Chili's Big Mouth Burger. I fear, though, that the fillet might be too small for my favorite clone restaurant's massive meat wad.
6. Beans on toast. A hat tip to Allclick and other English expats in America trying to adapt to our heart disease-based society.
7. WV hot dog. A weenie, moderately spicy chili sauce, sweet 'n creamy slaw, yellow mustard, and diced onions on a fried chicken fillet. Almost heaven (assuming that the EMT can bring you back, otherwise...)
8. Tudor's Mary B. Keep the biscuit, though. That makes it a ton of bacon, a fried egg, government-style cheese, and a greasy (in a good way) biscuit served between the fried chicken.
9. Chik-fil-A/McDonald's Southern Style chicken sandwich. Basically three chicken fillets with a couple of pickles somewhere in there.
10. Veggie burger. Keep it healthy, Tri-State. Remember, Jamie Oliver is coming to town to
Good work, kids. You all get the rest of the day off. Except the grad assistants. My dry cleaning ain't gonna pick itself up.