2. Megan Fox is a "triple threat" because she's "sexy, sexual, and (her) boobs:"
3. My cat Mosby killed a mouse yesterday. He gets a week's worth of "sitting on the dining room table with getting shooed down" privileges.
4. Sam's Cola Zero Calorie is a passable knock-off of Coke Zero.
5. Can the Browns get another expansion draft?
6. Who dey?
7. Ben Roethlisberger hadn't lost a game in Ohio since Aug. 30, 2003.
8. Chorizo is my new favorite food.
9. According to my 3 year-old, Monopoly is actually called "House Game." More on his rules in a future post.
10. Remind me... why people are defending Roman Polanski?