Jenna Elfman's new sitcom Accidentally On Purpose
debuted last night on CBS. It is a wannabe-yuckfest of one-liners and stiff acting. Despite the raucous reaction from the show's canned laughter button, I find it to be a total bore. Therefore, in the interest of helping The Tiffany Network out, here are ten things that are funnier than this new show:
1. Ingrown toenails
2. Howie Long
3. Terms of Endearment
4. Tired Appalachian stereotypes
5. My friend J's efforts to repeat off-color jokes that require exact memorization and perfect comedic timing.
6. Comparing Bush and/or Obama to Hitler
7. Dead kittens
8. The 1994-1995 season of SNL
9. Dharma & Greg
10. Michael Feldman's Whad'Ya Know?.
Labels: Accidentally On Purpose, Bad Television, CBS, Jenna Elfman, Stuff That Isn't Funny, Television, TV