... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Week 2 NFL Picks

Last week I went a mediocre 10-6.

Texans @ Titans
Panthers @ Falcons
Saints @ Eagles
Rams @ Redskins
Vikings @ Lions
Patriots @ Jets
Raiders @ Chiefs
Cardinals @ Jaguars
Bengals @ Packers
Seahawks @ 49ers
Buccaneers @ Bills
Steelers @ Bears
Browns @ Broncos
Ravens @ Chargers
Giants @ Cowboys
Colts @ Dolphins

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger ohio981 said...

I'm looking ahead to later in the season when the Detroit Lions visit my beloved Bengals. I hope both teams are winless, and I hope Detroit kicks the stripes of Mike Brown's folly. Is there a worse owner in major sports this side of the Clippers?

Wednesday, September 16, 2009  
Blogger Chris James said...

Rumor has it that Brown is scouring Cincy-area meetings of Alanon to find the most enabling, co-dependent GM possible to validate his dumbass ideas about how to run a franchise. (Note from ...ASAT's legal dept.: We're not implying that Brown is a drunk, just that he makes horrible choices for the Bengals and could use someone to make him feel good about his self-destructive behavior).

Wednesday, September 16, 2009  
Blogger Paul said...

I'm with you, ohio981.

Freaking Mike Brown has me so disillusioned that I can't even bring myself to care about the NFL this year.

Friday, September 18, 2009  
Blogger Chris James said...

...and the Bengals beat the Pack in Green Bay.

The real test to see if this is a fluke or the start of something will be this week against the Stillers.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home