... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Week 4 NFL Picks

Last week I pulled off a 13-3 record, bringing my season total to 33-15. Here's my thoughts on this week's action:

Lions @ Bears
Seahawks @ Colts
Buccaneers @ Redskins
Raiders @ Texans
Giants @ Chiefs
Ravens @ Patriots
Bengals @ Browns
Titans @ Jaguars
Bills @ Dolphins
Jets @ Saints
Cowboys @ Broncos
Rams @ 49ers
Chargers @ Steelers
Packers @ Vikings

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Oh sure. Now you pick the Bengals. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if they found a way to lose to the Browns.

Thursday, October 01, 2009  
Blogger Chris James said...

You've caught on to my plan!

Sadly, I fear that the only viable plan for a Browns win involve banishing Mangini to Rura Penthe.

Friday, October 02, 2009  
Blogger Chris James said...

...and I would have gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for that meddling Carson Palmer.

Monday, October 05, 2009  
Blogger Paul said...

Holy cow, that was ugly. The Bengals did everything they could to give that game to the Browns.

Monday, October 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home