Star Wars House Game
1. Have Dad set up the board somewhere that he can (but his baby brother, ruiner of all things fun, can't) reach.
2. Set up several Galactic Heroes figures on the board.
3. Group them into Jedis, Storm/Clone Troopers, Droids ("robot guys"), and guys with blasters.
4. Put Boba Fett on a horse that came with an Indiana Jones Adventure Heroes mail-in figure.
5. Plo Koon (and, for some reason, only Plo Koon) demands "three dollars" from several of the other figures.
6. Boba Fett on horseback or one of the troopers knocks them all over.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 a couple of times.
8. End Game: Declare "Hammer Time!!" and knock all of the figures down with a toy hammer.
9. The winner: always the three year-old.
Other variations: Using Marvel Super Hero Squad figures to play "Iron Man House Game," Transformers to play "Robot House Game," or Halloween toys to play "Spooky House Game."