... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Top Ten Beverages of the Moment

1. Pepsi Max. Tastes pretty good and keeps me awake from lunch 'til quittin' time.

2. Iced drip coffee. Tastes like dirt, but gets me by from morning to lunch.

3. Skim milk. I don't miss the fat.

4. Diet Pepsi. Best tasting diet soda, but it needs more caffeine to compete with its new cousin.

5. Iced tea with lemon and a little bit of sugar. The Southern-style tea syrup @ Maccas is just too much for me; I like to make my own.

6. Iced white chocolates soy mochas from Sheetz. I bemoaned another tobacco, gas, and booze store in the area, but the cold coffee drinkz are badazz.

7. Coke Zero. Double the caffeine and you'll be on top.

8. Tap water. Why pay just for the privilege of adding to a landfill?

9. Red Bull. OK, I see a trend. Maybe I should get some help.

10. Soy milk. I like the taste, but my wife hates the inevitable "dutch ovens" that result.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Buzzardbilly said...

LMAO at the soy! I used to be allergic to peanuts, so I ate chocolate-covered soy nuts a lot. Yeah, they're right up there with oats for the comforter coughing/coffin.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009  
Blogger All Click said...

Sweet Moley. Pepsi Max is delicious. Diet Pepsi tastes like someone sieved a pepsi, left it in the sun then spat in it, re-bottled it and then cursed it with a demon hex.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home