1. Pepsi Max. Tastes pretty good and keeps me awake from lunch 'til quittin' time.
2. Iced drip coffee. Tastes like dirt, but gets me by from morning to lunch.
3. Skim milk. I don't miss the fat.
4. Diet Pepsi. Best tasting diet soda, but it needs more caffeine to compete with its new cousin.
5. Iced tea with lemon and a little bit of sugar. The Southern-style tea syrup @ Maccas is just too much for me; I like to make my own.
6. Iced white chocolates soy mochas from Sheetz. I bemoaned another tobacco, gas, and booze store in the area, but the cold coffee drinkz are badazz.
7. Coke Zero. Double the caffeine and you'll be on top.
8. Tap water. Why pay just for the privilege of adding to a landfill?
9. Red Bull. OK, I see a trend. Maybe I should get some help.
10. Soy milk. I like the taste, but my wife hates the inevitable "dutch ovens
" that result.
Labels: Beverages, Coffee, Coke Zero, Diet Pepsi, Iced Tea, Pepsi Max, Red Bull, Sheetz, Tap Water