... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Top Ten Beverages of the Moment

1. Pepsi Throwback. Sugar, how I missed thee. It seriously tastes like my childhood. Coca-Cola, are you listening?

2. Pepsi Max. Caffeine is my friend.

3. Sam's Choice Zero Calorie. 80% of the taste of Coke Zero @ 60% of the price.

4. Tap water. It's free(ish).

5. Iced green tea. A solid caffeine buzz with a lighter touch than the sludgey coffee in the break room.

6. Silk Chocolate Soy Milk. I seem to drink half of a carton every time that I pour a small glass.

7. Dr. Pepper Throwback. Hello, Coca-Cola, is this thing on? *taptaptap*

8. Diet Pepsi. Allclick is right (don't you hate it how les rosbifs are always right about stuff?), it isn't as good as the Max.

9. Leftover potlikker from mustard greens. The original vitamin water. (Note: not a real beverage per se, it should only be slurped from a bowl after eating said greens)

10. Sheetz Banana White Chocolate Iced Soy Mochas. It would be higher, but I can only afford one like once a month.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger All Click said...

Diet pepsi not as good as the max : READ: Diet pepsi tastes like dishwater.

Pepsi max tastes like carbonated nectar of the gods.

Am impressed you have tap water so high. I didn't even know we could drink it!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010  
Anonymous Paul said...

"Coca-Cola, are you listening?"

You better hope Pepsi is listening too, because all their ads say "Available for a limited time."

I'm not a Pepsi guy but I've been wanting to try the throwback stuff.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010  
Blogger Damon said...

Jones cola has been using real sugar for years... Anyway, I had Mnt Dew throwback today and it was fantastic.. For me, its much better than the pepsi version.. I prefer the flavor of corn syrup in my pepsi - more bite. Although, I'd love to be reminded what coke use to taste like back in the day.. Guess I can put that on my to-do list whilst in ATL.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010  
Blogger Chris James said...

"ATL?" When did you become gangsta?

Str8 outta Da Coalfieldzz.

Thursday, January 21, 2010  
Blogger Damon said...

ATL is the airport code, G-Money.

Thursday, January 21, 2010  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home