My Top Ten Winter Olympic Sports
2. Ice Hockey. International rules rawk. More scoring and less drag. I hope the NHL finally adopts some of the rules.
3. Moguls. Dear God, their knees must be shot by the time that they are 40.
4. Biathlon. Why don't West Virginians excel at this? Skiin' & shootin' at stuff sounds like a winner in Pocahontas County.
5. Snowboard Halfpipe. 'Cause we'll kick butt.
6. Curling. So surreal.
7. Snowboard Cross. Uhuhuuhhhuh. Crashes are cool. Yeah. hehemheheh.
8. Ladies' Figure Skating. Gymnasts w/ bewbs.
9. Luge. It reminds me of when we'd spray WD-40 on our plastic sleds and go off of the steepest hills on the mountain.
10. Hoth-athalon. It's the one where you ride around on a tauntaun and dismember wampas with a lightsaber. Um, maybe that one isn't real...