... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The song I voted for for prom theme



Some stupid shit like "Wonderful Tonight" won.

Still pissed.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous carriespromdate said...

i feel your pain. i voted for "smooth up in ya" and instead that whiny ass "Nothing Compares 2 U" won out....or "poison" from bel biv devoe...

oh yeah....1979 is the superior song off that album...just sos you know.

Friday, April 16, 2010  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

We wound up with "Stairway to Heaven" for ours. I never knew if I was supposed to laugh or cry over that fact.

Sunday, April 18, 2010  
Blogger Chris James said...

J: Fight the real enemy! *tears up a photo of D'arcy Wretzky

BD: I once gave a former friend my old Zep tiedye. Man, I miss that shirt.

Sunday, April 18, 2010  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home