... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Upsell Fail: Bulb Grease at AutoZone

Memo to AutoZone:

Don't try to upsell me some dumb shit called "bulb grease" for a couple of bucks when I stop by to get a break light. I'm already pissed enough for having to buy two when I only need one.

Also, don't instruct your employees to get all bitchy with me and act hurt that I'm not falling for the bs upsell.

Screw it, I'm going to NAPA next time.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous leaping larry said...

you know you need it cj. those dry sockets of yours are crying out for some sweet, slick lube. stop teasin' them and shove in that bulb grease! do it cj, do it!!!

Thursday, May 06, 2010  
Blogger ohio981 said...

I'm not exactly well versed on auto maintenance, but I've never heard of bulb grease. When my wife had a minor accident a few years back (she sideswiped a barbed wire fence), the tow truck driver tried to talk her into repairing a nonexistent part.

Friday, May 07, 2010  
Blogger Chris James said...

Larry: I just picked up my socks off of the floor and that was enough.

OH: The message board that I linked to in this post compared it to "blinker fluid."

Sunday, May 09, 2010  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home