... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Songs of my life: my fave five from 1979

This is the first of an ongoing series of my five favorite song releases (in no particular order) from each year of my life:

Queen--"Crazy Little Thing Called Love"

The Clash--"London Calling"

Pink Floyd--"Mother"

The Buggles--"Video Killed the Radio Star"

Talking Heads--"Life During Wartime"

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home