... A Sour Apple Tree
Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.
- Name: Christopher Scott Jones
- Location: Huntington, WV, United States
I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Saturday, January 23, 2010
NFL Conference Championship Picks
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Top Ten Beverages of the Moment
2. Pepsi Max. Caffeine is my friend.
3. Sam's Choice Zero Calorie. 80% of the taste of Coke Zero @ 60% of the price.
4. Tap water. It's free(ish).
5. Iced green tea. A solid caffeine buzz with a lighter touch than the sludgey coffee in the break room.
6. Silk Chocolate Soy Milk. I seem to drink half of a carton every time that I pour a small glass.
7. Dr. Pepper Throwback. Hello, Coca-Cola, is this thing on? *taptaptap*
8. Diet Pepsi. Allclick is right (don't you hate it how les rosbifs are always right about stuff?), it isn't as good as the Max.
9. Leftover potlikker from mustard greens. The original vitamin water. (Note: not a real beverage per se, it should only be slurped from a bowl after eating said greens)
10. Sheetz Banana White Chocolate Iced Soy Mochas. It would be higher, but I can only afford one like once a month.
Monday, January 18, 2010
My first car
Friday, January 15, 2010
NFL Divisional Round Playoff Picks
Saturday, January 09, 2010
Fake Pro Football Hall of Fame Ballot
Thursday, January 07, 2010
Wild Card NFL Picks
Wednesday, January 06, 2010
Our country's security is in good hands
Tuesday, January 05, 2010
If Massey Energy's ad agency lived here, too...
Monday, January 04, 2010
She was purchased in February 2001 at the Proctorville flea market by Mr. James' father for his 22 birthday in March of that year.
Her hobbies in her youth included climbing the walls and ceiling of her terrarium and spinning simple webbing on her bedding. In her older years, she enjoyed not moving for days and creeping out Mrs. James.
Some of her favorite foods were baby mice, crickets, camel crickets, and cicadas. She especially liked eating these delicacies after fasting for several months and molting.
Burial will be whenever the ground thaws out in the James' family back yard.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations to the World Wildlife Fund's efforts to save her vulnerable homeland, the Atacama Desert.
Here is a pic of her after she molted last October:
Saturday, January 02, 2010
Week 17 NFL Picks
Jaguars @ Browns
Bears @ Lions
49ers @ Rams
Steelers @ Dolphins
Giants @ Vikings
Falcons @ Buccaneers
Saints @ Panthers
Patriots @ Texans
Packers @ Cardinals
Redskins @ Chargers
Titans @ Seahawks
Ravens @ Raiders
Eagles @ Cowybos
Chiefs @ Broncos
Bengals @ Jets