... A Sour Apple Tree
Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.
- Name: Christopher Scott Jones
- Location: Huntington, WV, United States
I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Monday, February 15, 2010
My Top Ten Winter Olympic Sports
2. Ice Hockey. International rules rawk. More scoring and less drag. I hope the NHL finally adopts some of the rules.
3. Moguls. Dear God, their knees must be shot by the time that they are 40.
4. Biathlon. Why don't West Virginians excel at this? Skiin' & shootin' at stuff sounds like a winner in Pocahontas County.
5. Snowboard Halfpipe. 'Cause we'll kick butt.
6. Curling. So surreal.
7. Snowboard Cross. Uhuhuuhhhuh. Crashes are cool. Yeah. hehemheheh.
8. Ladies' Figure Skating. Gymnasts w/ bewbs.
9. Luge. It reminds me of when we'd spray WD-40 on our plastic sleds and go off of the steepest hills on the mountain.
10. Hoth-athalon. It's the one where you ride around on a tauntaun and dismember wampas with a lightsaber. Um, maybe that one isn't real...
Sunday, February 14, 2010
When it's ok to mark out
Monday, February 08, 2010
Top Ten Restaurant Food Items of the Moment
2. Tudor's Biscuit World's Mary B
3. Skyline Chili's 3-Way
4. Sam's Hot Dog Stand's dog/ spicy sauce, slaw, onions, and mustard
5. Chili's Southern Smokehouse Bacon Burger
6. Steak 'n Shake's Guacamole Burger
7. Jim's Steak and Spaghetti's spaghetti w/ meat sauce
8. Gold Star Chili's 3-Way
9. Husson's pizza w/ pepperoni & green pepper
10. New China Garden's Szechuan chicken