... A Sour Apple Tree
Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.
- Name: Christopher Scott Jones
- Location: Huntington, WV, United States
I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Monday, August 02, 2010
Top Ten Beverages of the Moment
2. Vitaminwater Connect. 100 mg caffeine per bottle!
3. Tap water. WV American doesn't make the best, but it is hot and humid outside and tap water is cheap and refreshing.
4. McDonald's iced caramel coffee. Tastes almost as good as the latte, but you get a shit-ton more for the money.
5. Ale-8 & cherry vanilla ice cream float. Summer in a mug.
6. The milk left over from a bowl of chocolate cereal. 45% better than Nesquick.
8. Celsius. The official beverage of Mario Lopez.
9. Green Apple Tango. How I miss thee.
10. Long John Silvers IceFlow Frozen Lemonade. Half price during "happy hour."