Top ten favorite restaurants of the moment
2. Tudor's Biscuit World in Teays Valley - Crispest bacon of any of the Advantage Valley Tudor's.
3. Young Chow's (Beckley) - Best Chinese food in WV.
4. Etta's (Seattle) - Best upscale casual place in downtown Seattle (killer raw oysters).
5. Kroger's sushi bar. Don't hate, their sushi rolls are adequate and convenient. I stick to the non-raw products, though.
6. Steak 'n Shake - Yes, please.
7. Captain D's - This place will jump jump dramatically if/when they bring back the fried pickles.
8. Chick-fil-A - Terrible politics, terrific chicken.
9. Nawab - Far from perfect, but it is Huntington's only real option for Indian food.
10. KFC - Dark meat Original Recipe FTW!
Hon Mentions: Lee's Famous Recipe, Gold Star, White Castle, Krystal